The original chateaux building from 17th Century was replaced by the refined four-wing baroque chateaux in 1721-1728, built by Jan Rudolf of Eichendorff. The oval tube of Saint Archangel Michael’s chapel runs through the south wing of châteaux with a beautiful alter and valuable fresco above it. This beautiful piece was painted by F. I. Eckstien. The châteaux is contains an exposition informing visitors about the aristocratic life style of the Eichendorffs in 18th Century and the lives of Kravare’s inhabitants in 19th Century.
The National nature reserve of Odkryv is located in an area of an ex-mining pit near Kravare and is 1.6 ha large. Sand mining historically produced till and gravel sand at the site which were produced by Salske’s glacier ( approx. 300 000 years ago).
This nature reserve is a unique and comprehensive complex of wetland meadows, flood plains and sparse greens with ox bow lakes and periodically flooded pools in the alluvial plain of the river Opava. It is a biotope of several vulnerable and rare species of animals and plants. The Reserves of Koutske and Zabrezske meadows are the most valuable wetland areas within Hlucinsko.
A three-floor building in the pseudo-gothic style with a forward entrance concurred with a forward middle which was rebuilt from the original parish house in 1905-1907.
Built in 1772, the chapel is a fine example of the Silesian baroque style. It has a square ground floor plan and its façade has two antique pillars with angel’s heads and the statue of St Florian (the patron saint of firemen) located in the bay.
A folk church building from 1822 with an interesting tall six-sided tower, which was attached to the chapel in 1869. The chapel was registered as a cultural monument in 1964.
This epochal, precise building constructed from fired bricks was built by Kravare native J. Seyfried in the modern gothic style between 1894-1896. There is a striking renaissance tower built during the first quarter of the 16th Century adjacent to the church containing rare bells from the first half of the 17th Century. The entire premise is fenced by a brick wall with beautiful and ornate entrance gates.