Built in 1772, the chapel is a fine example of the Silesian baroque style. It has a square ground floor plan and its façade has two antique pillars with angel’s heads and the statue of St Florian (the patron saint of firemen) located in the bay.
A folk church building from 1822 with an interesting tall six-sided tower, which was attached to the chapel in 1869. The chapel was registered as a cultural monument in 1964.
This epochal, precise building constructed from fired bricks was built by Kravare native J. Seyfried in the modern gothic style between 1894-1896. There is a striking renaissance tower built during the first quarter of the 16th Century adjacent to the church containing rare bells from the first half of the 17th Century. The entire premise is fenced by a brick wall with beautiful and ornate entrance gates.