Content

St. Bartholomew’s church

Typ: other
This epochal, precise building constructed from fired bricks was built by Kravare native J. Seyfried in the modern gothic style between 1894-1896. There is a striking renaissance tower built during the first quarter of the 16th Century adjacent to the church containing rare bells from the first half of the 17th Century. The entire premise is fenced by a brick wall with beautiful and ornate entrance gates.

A similar ecclesiastical complex containing a monumental church built by J. Seyfried can be located in the nearby village of Sudice


Created: 2. 2. 2018
Last update: 2. 2. 2018 10:15
Author: Správce Webu